Saturday 14 April 2012

Threat to the life of the Founder of Nigerians Saving Nigerians



Founder of Nigerians Saving Nigerians, Mr. Omololu Omotosho and Houton, Texas, United States of America Congresswoman, Sheila Jackson Lee“This is a comment on the Facebook status update of the Founder of Nigerians Saving Nigerians by Itoro Akpakpan: “Omololu we have an understanding with Nigerian Airport to notify us when you come into Nigeria to mix your blood with ‘cc’ and drink, dead man walking”
This was the reply by Omololu Omotosho: Any threats against my life will be fought legally including internationally and anyway possible according to how I and my support knows best. I will block you but you are noted. And the World including CNN, BBC, e.t.c will cover any threats to my life”
What are you thinking?

No comments:

Post a Comment